- Provider: the current owner of the dog, who offers the dog for rehoming.
- Rehoming Dog: the Parson Russell Terrier being offered for rehoming.
- Breeder: the breeder of the rehoming dog.
- Searcher: someone who wants to take a rehoming dog home.
- The club : the Parson Russell Terrier Club Netherlands.
- Successful rehoming: the rehoming dog was retrieved from the provider by the searcher.
Offering a rehoming dog
- Rehoming dogs can be offered through the secretariat: email@example.com
- As soon as the rehoming notice has been received, a copy of the original pedigree of the rehoming dog as well as a photo will be requested from the provider. A copy or print from Stambomen Online is not allowed.
- The provider must transfer € 20 per dog to be replaced in advance to IBAN number NL55RABO0116886005 t.n.v. PRTCN in Helvoirt incl. rehoming + name of the dog.
- Only rehoming of rehoming dogs with a pedigree will be processed.
- The provider does not have to be a member of the association.
- If the copy of the family tree and the photo have been received, the secretary will contact the breeder. This is asked to work on a solution.
- In the meantime, the rehoming dog will be posted on the website by the webmaster with photo and the name and address details and the rehoming will be published in the Parson Post.
- The provider undertakes to cooperate fully with the rehoming of the rehoming dog, to provide seekers who contact us with all requested information and to arrange for the rehoming to take place with the scholarship closed, as well as with the transfer of all accompanying papers (pedigree and vaccination booklet).
- The provider decides for himself whether the seeker is suitable to include the rehoming dog.
Searching for a rehoming
- Seekers should contact the provider of a rehoming dog directly.
- A seeker incorporating a rehoming dog cannot hold the provider liable for any damage caused by the rehoming.
- A seeker who picks up a rehoming dog but apparently has made a mistake must resubmit the rehoming dog itself for rehoming and may never oblige the provider to take the rehoming dog back.
- Note: All seekers are strongly advised to think carefully about the consequences of including a rehoming dog!
- A successful rehoming must be reported immediately to the secretariat so that the rehoming dog can be removed from the rehoming list.
- All complaints relating to the relocation mediation of the association must be reported in writing to the secretariat.