Dogs loose in Boswachterij Dorst the Seterse Bergen
During this activity, the then applicable Corona measures are in effect!
- For now, these are:
- We keep the 1.5 meter distance, except for family members.
- The maximum group size is 20 people excluding organization.
- On arrival we disinfect the hands before the coffee, etc. is consumed and the packed lunches are distributed.
- During the walk, the dogs are allowed to run free where allowed. However, when two dogs fight or annoy each other, both dogs are kept on a leash during the rest of the walk.
- Only the owners intervene at such a time and ensure that the dogs cannot hinder each other afterwards.
Tijd: 12:00 a.m.
Start: 12:30 a.m.
End: You determine yourself
The internal human / dog is taken care of. You can also enjoy something afterwards at your own expense at Pannekoeckenhuys / Restaurant De Hannebroek.
Register before september 13, 2020 via firstname.lastname@example.org, stating name, number of people, dogs, mobile number and possibly your membership number.
Or digitaly via this form
- Hoevestraat 12e
- 4903 RR Oosterhout