Within 3 weeks after the breeding date a breeding declaration must take place via the breeding declaration form (by post or digitally)Together with this form the following documents must be sent:
- copy pedigree of female and male.
- copy patella luxation results from female and male.
- copies of qualifications obtained at an FCI exhibition.
- copies of any other health examinations.
- copies of any employment notices or titles
Forms that have not been filled in correctly or whose requested documents are missing will not be processed. The fixed part of the interest payment is paid at the same time as the breeding report.
(from January 1, 2009)
As soon as it is received, the nest is placed on the "expected nest - list". Within 7 days after the birth of the puppies, the litter registration is notified in writing:
- the number of born puppies (males / bitches).
- whether puppy information is required and for how many puppies.
- be responsible for the payment of the variable part of the interest payment.
If puppy information is desired, the notification of the litter will be on the website for 12 weeks after birth and will be deleted afterwards, unless the breeder has indicated otherwise in the meantime.
The breeder receives a certificate from the association confirming that the nest meets the requirements of the association.