An inspection involves an extensive inspection by two judges, who come to a joint inspection report and thereby indicate whether the dog has been approved or rejected for breeding. At least the qualification "very good" is used.Contrary to what is stated in the approval regulations, an approval is possible from 9 months!
This inspection will take place on Saturday September 5 in the riding school de Seleviahoeve, Het Kooike 2 4251 NE Werkendam.
The dog is inspected separately (so not with other dogs and owners there) and all possible Corona measures will be observed.
You can register your dog at email@example.com, stating approval, stating your name, address and telephone number.
You must send a copy of the pedigree and registration certificate. The costs of this approval can be transferred to EUR IBAN number:
NL55RABO0116886005 t.n.v. PRTCN
stating approval + the pedigree name of the dog.
You will receive the time at which you must be present before 5 September.
The secretariat is also available by email for your questions!
The regulations regarding approval can be found here.
As a result of the national measures regarding the coronavirus, we are forced to cancel the following activities:
- ALV of March 29.
- Whether the GMM will be held on another date, the board is still thinking about this. We will keep you informed via our website !
- Because the ALV has been postponed until further notice, due to the Corona crisis, a decision about breeding dogs with distachiasis (with a free partner) will also have to be postponed. The PRTCN board realizes that this delay may cause problems for some breeders. If this is the case for you, please contact the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). The board will look for a suitable solution.
- The walk of April 26.
- The Parson Doe Day of May 17.
- The NTU show with CAC on May 21.
- The Championship Club Match on June 28.
- The K.C.M. was canceled on 28 June. We are now looking at whether the club match on September 13 is possible. The application has now been submitted to the R.v.B. As soon as we know more, read it here!
THE PARSON POST
Unfortunately, the editors will also put their activities on the back burner.
Virtually no copy is coming in now. That makes sense, because many activities have been / are canceled.
As a result, no results, photos and / or reports and the like. You, too, do not contribute much in this uncertain time.
Your thoughts are, quite rightly, elsewhere.
Do you still know something nice to report ? Your copy is of course always welcome !
Please inform us at least the registrations and deregistrations for the Galerie der Sterken.
The next (simplified) edition is at the printing house. With a bit of luck he will be in your mailbox mid-May!
You will find urgent publications on this site anyway!
Furthermore, the board wishes you much wisdom in this uncertain time!
And hope with you that we can meet again at our activities in the future, under better conditions.
Until then ... take good care of each other !
The Parson Jack Russell Terrier Club Netherlands was founded on November 25, 1984. In the year 2000, the Parson Jack Russell Terrier was given a new name after a split of the association with its smaller counterpart: Parson Russell Terrier.
On February 21, 2003, the name of the association was officially changed to Parson Russell Terrier Club Netherlands (PRTCN)
The purpose of the PRTCN is:
- To maintain and improve the Parson Russell Terrier
- Promoting the health and well-being of the Parson Russell Terrier
- Promote the contact between breeders and lovers of the Parson Russell Terrier
The club tries to achieve this by:
- Providing information about the purchase, keeping, breeding and raising of Parson Russell Terriers
- Install plans to fight genetic deseases within the breed
- Keeping a register of pure bred Parson Russell Terriers
- Publishing a periodical club magazine.
- Conducting meetings and organizing lectures and courses
- Organizing exhibitions