CONSEQUENCES Following CORONAVIRUS ...
NOTE UPDATE 27-03-2020 !!!
As a result of the national measures regarding the coronavirus, we are forced to cancel the following activities:
- ALV of March 29th. Whether the ALV will be on a different date, the board is still thinking about that. We will keep you informed via our website!
There were a number of important issues on the agenda. You can read here how the board intends to implement this!
- Because the ALV has been postponed until further notice, due to the Corona crisis, a decision on breeding dogs with distachiasis (with a free partner) will also have to be postponed. The PRTCN board realizes that this delay may cause problems for some breeders. If this is the case for you, please contact the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). The board will look for a suitable solution.
- The walk of April 26.
- The Parson Doe Dag of May 17.
- The NTU show with CAC of May 21.
Other activities can also be canceled if the situation requires it. We adhere to the guidelines of RIVM and the Raad van Beheer. Please keep an eye on our site. We hope to inform you about this as soon as possible.
- The Championship Clubmatch on June 28th could be the next activity. We are now looking at the possibility of a new date for the clubmatch in the autumn (September). As soon as we know more, read it here
DE PARSON POST
Unfortunately, the editors will also put their activities on the back burner. Virtually no copy comes in. That makes sense, because many activities have been / are canceled. As a result, no results, photos and reports and the like. You, too, do not contribute much in this uncertain time. Your thoughts are, quite rightly, elsewhere.
That is why the next edition will be postponed until further notice. You will find what urgent publication requires on this site! Please notify us of the registrations and deregistrations for the Galerie der Sterken, for example.
When the editors pick up the baton again, we will of course let you know via the site.
Furthermore, the board wishes you much wisdom in this uncertain time! And hope with you that we can meet again at our activities in the future, under better conditions.
Until then ... take good care of each other!
Welcome to our site
The Parson Jack Russell Terrier Club Netherlands was founded on November 25, 1984. In the year 2000, the Parson Jack Russell Terrier was given a new name after a split of the association with its smaller counterpart: Parson Russell Terrier.
On February 21, 2003, the name of the association was officially changed to Parson Russell Terrier Club Netherlands (PRTCN)
The purpose of the PRTCN is:
- To maintain and improve the Parson Russell Terrier
- Promoting the health and well-being of the Parson Russell Terrier
- Promote the contact between breeders and lovers of the Parson Russell Terrier
The club tries to achieve this by:
- Providing information about the purchase, keeping, breeding and raising of Parson Russell Terriers
- Install plans to fight genetic deseases within the breed
- Keeping a register of pure bred Parson Russell Terriers
- Publishing a periodical club magazine.
- Conducting meetings and organizing lectures and courses
- Organizing exhibitions