Welcome to our site
The Parson Jack Russell Terrier Club Netherlands was founded on November 25, 1984. In the year 2000, the Parson Jack Russell Terrier was given a new name after a split of the association with its smaller counterpart: Parson Russell Terrier.
On February 21, 2003, the name of the association was officially changed to Parson Russell Terrier Club Netherlands (PRTCN)
The purpose of the PRTCN is:
- To maintain and improve the Parson Russell Terrier
- Promoting the health and well-being of the Parson Russell Terrier
- Promote the contact between breeders and lovers of the Parson Russell Terrier
The club tries to achieve this by:
- Providing information about the purchase, keeping, breeding and raising of Parson Russell Terriers
- Install plans to fight genetic deseases within the breed
- Keeping a register of pure bred Parson Russell Terriers
- Publishing a periodical club magazine.
- Conducting meetings and organizing lectures and courses
- Organizing exhibitions