Fortunately, after we could not let things go on in March due to Covid-19, there are now some possibilities:
- The General Members Meeting will take place on August 23. You must register for this no later than 20 August via email@example.com.
- An "aankeuring" is scheduled for September 5 Click here for more information.
- The Championship ClubMatch is scheduled for September 13. See calendar left for more information.
- A walk is scheduled for September 27. See calendar left for more information.
During all these activities we adhere to the then applicable Covid-19 measures
THE PARSON POST
The editorial team is running at full speed again. Parson Post 3 will soon be in the mailbox with the members and work on Parson Post 4 is already underway. You can participate again in the Christmas / winter photo competition. But also if during this intelligent lockdown, you experienced something nice with your Parson (s)? Then let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send your original photos via Wetransfer.com. Please do not reduce them! We look forward to hearing your stories of up to 750 words!
Enjoy the relaxations further, but please observe the basic rules, so that the virus has no chance to strike again.
Stay healthy, have a nice holiday and hopefully see you soon at one of our activities!
The Parson Jack Russell Terrier Club Netherlands was founded on November 25, 1984. In the year 2000, the Parson Jack Russell Terrier was given a new name after a split of the association with its smaller counterpart: Parson Russell Terrier.
On February 21, 2003, the name of the association was officially changed to Parson Russell Terrier Club Netherlands (PRTCN)
The purpose of the PRTCN is:
- To maintain and improve the Parson Russell Terrier
- Promoting the health and well-being of the Parson Russell Terrier
- Promote the contact between breeders and lovers of the Parson Russell Terrier
The club tries to achieve this by:
- Providing information about the purchase, keeping, breeding and raising of Parson Russell Terriers
- Install plans to fight genetic deseases within the breed
- Keeping a register of pure bred Parson Russell Terriers
- Publishing a periodical club magazine.
- Conducting meetings and organizing lectures and courses
- Organizing exhibitions